Thursday, December 27, 2007

my post

Hi! I'm in North Carolina. We traveled from like 2pm till 10pm! I was TIRED! Then by the time we got to our family's house, we talked, then my uncle (who loves to eat ice cream like every night we're here) asked if we would like to have some at like probably 11:30 or so at night. Then his wife asked Caroline if she wanted to open presents. Well, of course Caroline said yes. So, we opened presents probably like at 12am. Then they started talking again! By the time I got to sleep, it was close to like 2am. Yesterday I got to see Caleb Hallam! (Esther's new nephew) He's adorable! Well, I'm not really sure what else to say, so I think that means that I should stop. So have a WONERFUL New Year!
~KC

3 comments:

meluvzmb said...

Those are really neat phones!! Did't they just come out a couple weeks ago? Call me sometime luvya *callie*

Kate said...

Yeh my cousins said they did! They're a little to small but o well. I need your number to call you! See ya!
~KC

Kate said...

hi