Tuesday, January 8, 2008

hey! I know it's been awhile since I've posted but I guess you'll just have to forgive me. Well, school's already started back up. (actually not that surprised. It was getting to be no fun around here) Yesterday my cousins came and we played xbox and watched a movie and yeh. I also got sick yesterday. So, my last big meal was yesterday's lunch. After that, I drank pop and a slushi then finally today I had rice and some more pop for lunch. I didn't want to eat toast because bread was fattning so I just stuck with yummy rice. Well, since I haven't put any other pictures on here lately, check out Marjie's blog becuase she's supposed to put a slide of pictures on there and I'm supposed to be the model for some of them. lol I'll probably have a pink dress on with a headband in my hair (I wont tell you anymore beacause you'll just have to look at it for your self) By the way her blog is getga.blogspot.com (I think) Well, have a Merry Christmas!!
~KC

P.S. Esther, have you slept with your PURPLE teddy bear from Pablo yet??

No comments: