Monday, December 3, 2007

Hi! :) Can you guess what I did today? I was getting ready to fix pancakes this morning for breakfast. I put the skillet on the surface and I turned it on to what I thought I was sapposed to turn it on to. I had put a glass pan aside so I could fix the pancakes and I accidentaly turned on that one (the one with the glass pan on it) I was mixing the stuff to fry it or bake it whatever and then something EXPLODED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It the was glass pan!! I was standing practically beside it! I didn't get cut anywhere though. That's not the first time I've tried to get breakfast and a glass thing exploded! No joke! Well, I abviously had band practice today. And I also had a violin lesson. And school. :) JK Well, have a nice day!
~KC

P.S. Whoever reads my blog should come for our performance this weekend! That's pretty much what all this band everyday stuff is for. It's amost over though.

No comments: