Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Only 3 more days of pracitcing with Christmas band. :( I'll miss it once everything is over. Right now I'm at the library (no really??) on the computer. And tonight I'm probably going to a party!! YEH!! And then off to a volleyball game!! Just pray that we win both games tonight PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just came from eating beef stew and lemonade and desert plus I think my time is probably up. BY! :)
~KC




P.S. Go Titans!

8 comments:

The Sicklers said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOUR GAME WENT. lol Since your soooo pleading with your requests.
Mada

Kate said...

Actually, I didn't go at all. I'm not sure how we did though. That would be so cool if we won both games! More like a miracal!!!

The Sicklers said...

Hey don't want to be mean or anything but you spelled miracle wrong. Sorry couldn't resist the temtation to point that out.
Mada

Kate said...

OOPSSS!! Well, I don't take spelling anymore so that's probably my problem. Actually I sort of do. In Etymology! (did I spell that right?)And by the way, don't take it that I tell Esther what to say on her blog. Well, better go a play away! I think the program tonight starts in like 45 min.:)

The Tired College Student said...

I just noticed I spelled temptation wrong. LOL

Kate said...

TIMTASION Did I spell that right?

The Tired College Student said...

Wow that was almost as good as Rehtse's hypaponamus. :)

Kate said...

Cereously!! :)