Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hey! Merry Christmas! Friday my grandma, grandpa and my Uncle Tim, Aunt Julie, and my cousins came to our house for Christmas! I got a Juke cell phone! I also got the boots I wanted. That night we went to the Festival of Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo. Then Saturday we went to downtown Cincinnati and saw a train set, and went shopping :) Then we went to Larosas!! Today, my parents went to the jail t0 minister while we stayed with Mrs. Hyatt and whatched movies. Then we went home and did our Christmas! I got another MP3 player. When my grandma gave me my cell phone, it had an MP3 player on it, so my mom already had the MP3 player she bought for me, and that's how I got 2 this year. Right now we are at a friends house getting ready to eat soon! O fun! JK Well have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
~KC

No comments: