Monday, December 10, 2007

Sadly the Christmas play is over. I'm not really sad though. Last night was the last performance. We had worked so hard! My teacher (the one I used to have) came a played in the play every night! Plus, her teacher (Mrs. Mander) and Mrs. Mander's sister came also and played in it every night! Last night the violin section was totally awesome!!! I found out though that they are going to audition next month and they picked this night marish song!!! (at least some of the piece) So, I will probably be in last chair again!! BOHO! By the way, Esther and I are blogging together (we were) again!! We're sapposed to be doing schoolwork so I should probably get off! And by the way again, I'll try to got to my volleyball game tomorrow night and then I'll let you guys know if we won or not! So, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray that we WWWIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BY:)
~KC

P.S. Go Titans!!

3 comments:

Esther said...

JC Penney's is calling me!

Kate said...

me too!!! I so hope it works out!!

Kate said...

So happy the dress worked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :)
~KC