Thursday, April 3, 2008

Back from Tour!!!

Tour was fun!!! (sometimes!) First we went to Peebles,OH and Ms. Marjie came along. So much fun!! In fact, she's still here!!!!!!! The second night we went to Fort Mills (or maybe Scott), SC. Me, Esther, Mrs. Tyler, Esther Gilley, and Jessica Rose got to stay in a really really nice house!!!!!! btw Esther, I found out why we were sore. It was from playing baseball on the wii. We played two games and the whole time it was 1-0!!!!!!!!! I was the one that had 1 point the whole time in both games! On Sunday, we went to Thomasville, NC and Roanoke, Virginia. In Virginia, we stayed at somone's house that had two cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACHOO! ACHOO!!!!!!!!! I lived though. And I actually got a pill down for once in my lifetime! We were so tired though (because we had stayed up till like 2:00 am the night before) that we didn't finish it! lol I do remember the Animal Crackers in My Soup song though. lol On monday we went to Archdale, NC. The sad thing was is that me and Esther were split up that night :( I was by myself except for my dad and our relatives. We were really cramped that night though in the church. Rachelle's bow almost poke my eye out! Then somebody kept turning off Mr. Wolf's light out on his stand!!! Thankfully we survived that night!! Our last night we were in Charlston, WV. That was the night when we switched!! It was very funny! Me and Rachelle (1st and 2nd violinists) had the flutes, Jon (known as Jonny to some people) switched with the tuba player and the tuba player had his double bass. Then my dad switched with the sound man (Gumby) so, Gumby was at the piano. (would be a disaster if he actually played for us) lol And like Esther sayed, Ruthanne, very quiet, was sitting up in the trumpet section!!! ( I think you would have to meet her to get it) Very fun! Kind of sad when it was all over but there'll hopefully be next year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...love you description of band tour! yeah could you imagine me playing a trumpet?? ROFL!!..anyways i really should get a blog but yeah ... oh well...glad you had a fun band tour i did 2..ttyl
Ruth Ann

The Tired College Student said...

Your !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are still funny to see. :) Good to hear you had a fun time.

Esther said...

I sayed? And I was the only one who forgot it was Sunday? Who was sitting calmly beside me ordering chicken finger? LOL!!

Kate said...

But somebody was also sitting beside me ordering her 3rd sub!( not her 3rd at the restaurant)

Esther said...

Excuse me? I happen to like subs. and it had been a whole day since I'd had one:). A sub a day keeps the docter away:)