Tuesday, April 22, 2008

my past week!

Last week was really neat! On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday our family went to Dayton, Ohio for the IHC. I got to see some of my friends that I hadn't seen in FOREVER! My "twin" ( my friend)was there that I wasn't sure when I was going to see her again! On Friday, I was a Very Important Person! lol Known as VIP Day. We got to play volleyball, take a tour on campus, and even go to the top of Carew Tower!!!! Saturday night my family, relatives, and Adam, went to the Collingsworth Video Shoot! It was very cool! This week has been school and playing and hanging out with friends. (don't forget band lol) Well,I hope this post seems longer to you than it really is! lol Have a great day! ~KC :)

6 comments:

meluvzmb said...

I miss u already! I'ts really terrible ! I was a nerd not to go on Thursday why did I have to sleep in ugghhh oh well I'll live !

Kate said...

We'll just suffer together :(

coffeechica said...

hey :) cool to connect with you too! thx for comment. have a good week!

meluvzmb said...

oh yeeeah and I tagged you in my pics on FB so u should look :)

meluvzmb said...

they r from the other day :)

Esther said...

You majourly need to post!