Thursday, March 27, 2008

URGH!!!!

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,, I tried to put that video (I'm sure most of you know of it by now) on here, but this crazy computer won't let me. :( Tragidy!!!! And another sad thing is that Marjie randomly showed up today! (more like WONDERFUL) We've had a good time so far. And she's very happy to be back. Sadly it's not for good. Last night we had a prayer meeting for band tour and I was already so tired I felt sick. By the way, the meeting was at 9:30 at night too! A little too late. But not always. :) And yes Esther, I know Carson. And you are so lucky to be going and babysitting him. While I have to perform in front of people (and testify don't forget that) and get all worn out and yeh. To be honest, it can be fun. I think Esther's really excited about all the food. As for me, I'm going to (hopefully) try to not eat alot of it. It'll be very hard though. Well, my dad and Zach went to see a man that's very close to death, my mom's at work, Caroline's at a birthday party, Marjie can't come and hang out with me till I have some school done, and then my parents might leave again tonight for the symphony! So, my mom thought it would be nice for me to come to the library and do some school. So that's pretty much about my life today or right now, and I don't know really whatelse to say so goodby! :) and have a Merry Rainy Day for those of you who live in Kentucky and Ohio. :)

1 comment:

Esther said...

Hi all you happy people !!! LOL