Thursday, April 10, 2008

my new background

So how do you guys like my new messy background? It almost looks like it has flowers on it but I don't think that's what it's supposed to be. Esther thought I needed to update my blog so that's what I'm doing. I was passing out invataions for this party my mom is having for my great aunt. She kind of figured out that she had porbably invited about 50 or 60 people!!!!! If most of them come it'll be a full house! I'm really looking forward to IHC next week!! I'll be able to see some of my friends that I haven't seen in FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I have to play on Wednesday night for GBS and on Thursday for the mass orchestra. I'm excited about playing for GBS. We have some really really cool songs that we're going to do. If some of you have been on my holiness MPS recently, you probably noticed the ping pong and the putt putt. Well, Esther and I were out on my front porch today and we got in this thing about Sara asking Zachary to play putt putt with her. Then I mentioned something about me and (??????????it's a secret! lol) asking me to play ping pong. (just thought I would try to explain it to you). I would give me somthing else to say on here. And I just remembered. We had revival last week. It was really awesome! Quite a few people got saved which is the important thing. We had a really great evangelist too. Well, hope you liked my update!!! See some of you next week!!!

6 comments:

Kate said...

That secret person actually didn't ask me. I was just being funny.

Esther said...

He said ping pong, and you said putt putt:) LOL

Kate said...

Same middle names everybody!!

Esther said...

Except mine is spelled differently:)

meluvzmb said...

Hey Katrin guess what?!? I updated my blog and put pics on it "yay for me"!!!!

Kate said...

CONGRATS! See ya soon!!!!