Monday, March 17, 2008

a recent post

hey everybody! Well, since Esther wished you guys a Merry Christmas, I'll wish you a Happy New Year!!!!! (more like Happy St. Patricks Day) Yesterday, we traveled all the way to Findley,OH then from there to Bird Lake,MI with the band. Then in about 2 weeks we will be on bnd tour!!!!!!! (by the way Esther you're my seat partner) :) On Saturday we went to the mall but pretty much all I got was food so yeh. Not all that great. Well, thanks for the all the comments!!!!!!!! See ya'll later! :) ~KC

P.S should I change my layout to Phillies or Reds?????

6 comments:

meluvzmb said...

reds ofcourse!!

The Tired College Student said...

You've got to be kidding me the Reds . THE PHILLES ARE THE BEST but Zac would tell you different. :) Don't cause a family split over your blog though. lol

The Tired College Student said...

Hey what you have now looks great and a lot less controversial. :)

Esther said...

Senators all the way!!!!
Where do you get your cool backgrounds?

Esther said...

By the way, I don't want to be seat partners with you:) JK!!!! That's great!

Kate said...

Well to be honest, I don't want to to sit with me either! (I'm kidding too) um, It's called pyzam. Just click on pyzam.com (it's one my blog at the top of the page) good luck! :)