Friday, March 7, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!!

Today we have gotten so much snow it's almost like a dream! There's even a blizzard warning for tonight or sometime. Anyways, Callie's hating it and I'm pretty much liking it! Well, for one thing, some of our family came and since the snow has come, they are going to stay longer!!! And by the way, we're supposed to have 10 in. by tomorrow night. :) :) :) Thurs. I was supposed to go to State but something hapened and it's not till next week. :( Yesterday, Esther and I were trying to memorize our duet together for the first time! We were in there for mabe an hour or so! I think those people were really happy when we left. hehe We still don't have it perfect so, yeh. We probably won't end up doing it memorized. And today I still have to do school!!!!!!!!!!! (those exclamation marks weren't meaning excitement) I'm quite behind and have been quite down about it. Hopefully I'll get caught up. Wednesday I was really wanting to see Callie because she was here for the basketball inurmurals, and I also haven't seen her since January but it didn't turn out! And she was also going to come with her mom today but the WONDERFUL snow canceled it. (probably) :( So I think I'd better quit before I make everybody depressed. :( goodby and have a great day!~KC

2 comments:

meluvzmb said...

It's sooo sad I miss u soooo much!! :(

Kate said...

Let's go sledding today no matter how bad it is on the roads :)