Wednesday, February 6, 2008

TORNADO!!!! (actually not)

Last night at like 1 in the morning) our Tornado siren went off! I was really freaked out! Thankfully it was only for a severe thunderstorm. They weren't planning on us having any tornados on our county for a little while at least. Me and my mom were the only ones up and out of bed listnening to the radio. My dad, Zach, and Caroline were the only ones in bed asleep!! Sorry, but that's just not me!! lol Well, that's pretty much all I can think of exciting except that we won two of our volleyball games last night!!
~KC

P.S. I love using exclamation marks can't you tell???

2 comments:

meluvzmb said...

Ok I think I was the only one asleep duirng that tornado thingy ! I don't know why ppl say they were awake all night? I guess i could sleep through anything!

meluvzmb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.