Saturday, February 2, 2008

Guess what? I have a new cousin! Actually, we don't even know what his name is yet! But we do know it's a boy. They live in Maryland so we hardly ever get to see them. Thursday night I went to Chipotle with Esther, Docans, Caleb, Esther's mom, and her aunt and uncle! We also went to go look at Esther's bedroom suite! It's really cool! Then we went to her house to eat ice cream and cake and we played monopoly. Last night, I played volleyball like thousands of times! (not really) I went to a Burlington get together thing and that's were I played it. I wanted to go to late night and tried to make the excuse that I needed to practice for Tuesday night's game but it didn't work! :( Well, have a WONDERFUL Saturday! :)
~KC

P.S The Flames came in 5th place this weekend! It actually wasn't too bad because there was like 9 teams there!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I spelled Dorcas wrong!!!!!!!!! OOPS!