Monday, February 4, 2008

Good Morning! By the way it's like almost 9:00am so that's why I said Good Morning! My cousin's name is Jacob Benjamen! I love the name Jacob!! Anyways, if you ever get on Esther's blog and read the latest post just remember, I met her at the insane asylm! (probably didn't spell that right but o well) Yesterday she was crazy!!! (Callie you probably figured that out after you heard her voice mail!) Like I've said before, Esther can never be normal. ok. I've got to stop talking about her. Yesterday I went to (Esther's) house for Sunday dinner! Then I stayed there for like 2 million years and didn't get my nap in (hehe) that afternoon. So, last night I was extremely tired!!! And this morning I couldn't stand it when my mom was calling and calling and calling me out of the bed!! Anyways, don't really have anything better to talk about. So, I'm going to quit this post! goodby!
~KC

P.S. Esther, I'll be praying for you :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

by the way people I'm kind of tired!!

meluvzmb said...

My mom has to pull ne out of bed by my feet :( I know how u feel oh, that voicemail was weird haha

Kate said...

you poor thing!