Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hey! I'm finally making a post so I hope I can find something good to post about. Collage is on mid-winter break and the Collage choir is on tour. I wanted to go. (but I'm not in collage yet) They were going to Florida, Alabama, and so on. If I was in Florida right now it would make it seem like I was on summer break! The reason I said that was because it's FREEZING here! I bet it's like 70 degrees there or somthing. Saturday I'm going to high tea with our pastor's wife. She felt bad that I was pretty much the only teen at our church so she wanted to do something with me. We're also going shopping. Then later in the day I'm going shopping again with the youth group from Burlington! I'll probably be broke by the end of the day. I'm going to love the mall by the time I'm done that day. (probably not) :) Well, have a good day!!!!!
~KC

P.S letting you guys know that Esther's planning to move somewhere else and marry someone besides Pablo. I know. I was sad too. Pablo is no longer apart of our jokes. hehe

3 comments:

The Tired College Student said...

Tell Esther that her trusty travel agent is wanting for word on where she is planning to go. :)

Kate said...

hehe I'll try. Did you know she lost her cell phone??
P.S it finally popped up some where

Kate said...

She's probably moving to Africa