Monday, November 26, 2007

my hippopotomus

Today my friend Esther gave me my Christmas present! I gave hers to her early so she had an excuse to give me mine early. (and I bet she couldn't wait! lol) She gave me a jacket with hippopotomuses on it! (is that how you spell it???) Anyways yeh. That was only one of the things she gave me and I didn't relize at first that she gave it to me as a joke! And, today I was eating jellosalad (she won't be happy with me for saying this) and I told her that it was figgy pudding! She had never tasted figgy pudding before so she asked if she could try some. I was even laughing before she got it in her mouth and she still never got it! So, after or while she was eating it, I told that it wasn't figgy pudding! She wasn't to happy with me. So yeh. That was one of the really funny things that happened today! And it was really nice to be with her again after more than a weekend. Well, I'm going to sign off so my time won't run up. So, have a WONDERFUL rest of the DAY!
~KC

No comments: