Wednesday, November 21, 2007

hello. I know it's been like forever since I made a post. So you'll just have to forgive me. I went ice skating with Esther and a bunch of people fri night and it was a blast! I was really thankful that I had gone a thousand times before that night. Esther and I went out with the band to St. Marys, OH and Decature, IN. We were so, so tired! Mon. Zach and my dad went to see, hopefully the president to be, and actually shook his hand! I didn't go. For one thing I was tired and I had quite a bit of school work to do. And today we are going to IN for Thanksgiving and to pick up (thankfully I'm not going to do all the work! :P) our van in IN also. We have been driving a 15 passenger van which was rather embarrasing! Well Happy Thanksgiving to everybody! And thankyou sooooo much Esther for leaving a comment! :p anyways, by!
~KC

No comments: