Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Go Titans!! Our team LOST BOTH GAMES!!! last night. :( (probably because they had me on the team) Right now I'm on the computer (obviously) and babysitting. And I also went to Esther's house last night too. We tried to call the radio station that was playing Christmas music and request the hippopotomus song but it was busy like almost all the time. We were dissapointed :( Yeh. Last night was pretty much a discouraging night. I have an undiscouraging story or whatever you want to call it though. Our old teacher moved away to Ireland this year and so she hadn't been in band since last years rehersal! But, she came this morning and I didn't even know she was coming! It was really cool to have her back! Well, Esther's post yesterday was pretty much a puzzle. If any of you guys figured it out, just leave a COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And by the way Esther, I think that you could factor that Algebra problem some more! lol
KC

P.S. just let me know if you need to borrow our calculator! lol

1 comment:

meluvzmb said...

hey got o n ur blog lol oh u tried to call delilah how cute haha i luv that song !!!!! *callie*