Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Beware!! Esther's probably going to write on her blog about my ice cream cone explotion! Actullay it wasn't really an explotion. I wrote something funny about her so she's allowed to get be back! I'll just let her tell you about it though. Tonight I'm sapossed to have a volleyball game and Esther wants me to come over to her house to put up Christmas decorations!!!! YEH! Hopefully I'll be able to go. Next week is going to be so so busy! Monday I'll have two practices and likley more. Wednesday I'll have two practices again plus a dress rehersal which is like 1500 hours long. (not really) Thurs I have to baby sitt for a long time! Fri night, Saturday night, and Sunday night is the play! I really like it when the band plays in the real, actual performance! It is so so cool!! And by the way if Esther is saying anything wierd on her blog just remember that she's had a couple of really,eally bad days!!! Well, Merry Christmas and Happy Hannakah!!!! :)
~KC

No comments: