Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Well, I think it's time for an update. This week is going to be so busy very soon!!! Yesterday, Lorna and I went to Kenwood Mall and did some shopping! I got myself another purse (won't say how much though!!! lol) and an Aeropostale deal! It looked like we weren't going to be able to go shopping last night whatsoever but then it worked out and we were able to do it! Today, I had a long band rehersal for our concert tonight! We are doing so really cool songs! Like the Wizard of Oz and some really cool other ones. Well, I need to go get busy!!! I really want to put some pics of the concert on here so hopefully I will! Have a good day!

1 comment:

~LoRnA~ said...

haha it was fun shopping with you!! Sorry I forgot that I had my camera with me or else I woulda taken pics!! DJ took it out right
b4 we left to take a video and then he put it back but I didn't know that so yeah anyways sorry!! TTYL!!