Monday, May 5, 2008

choir services and crazy shopping experiences

Yesterday ACA high school went on their first PR services this year! It was fun and it was even better when God was with us and we were able to worship him. The day before that which would have Saturday, Esther and I went shopping again! And the day before that, we went to a youth meeting at Laura Tyler's house in Kentucky. We were tremendously hieper!!!!!! I can't say much about some people that were crazy too because I didn't help much either. lol :) We just had fun laughing and not being our mature selves. After the youth meeting Esther, Ezra, and I went to Walmart. Me and Esther were in the craziest moods still!!! Or mabe it was just Esther and I was playing along. (go to estherbyer.blogspot.com and see some pics) We ended up in the toy section where we were interviewing stuffed animals. She got them on video but one she accidently deleted and the other ones she didn't put on thankfully. :) Esther even started to kiss Mickey Mouse so I could get a pic, then these people walked by the isle and look at us like we were from MARS!!! Then she got embarrased and walked away really fast! That's where the interviewing comes in. lol Well, today has been mostly a freezing morning, school, choir, lunch, more school, alergies or a cold, and violin practice. So that's all for now!!! ~KC

5 comments:

~LoRnA~ said...

Haha I saw the pics on Esther's blog!! It looks like y'all had wayy too much fun!! which is soo OK!!

Angie D said...

Remind me never to shop with you two! :)

Esther said...

You're DEAD!!!

Kate said...

You put the pics on your blog so there you go!!!

Esther said...

You knew I would, though.