Tuesday, May 27, 2008

company, graduation, company, wedding, and more company

Yes and update! I know Esther. I think I was getting pretty tired of those pics too! Well, if you read my title for this post, you can already tell that we've been pretty busy around here! First, we had company in for my cousin's(Alisa Street) graduation. It'll be sad not having her here anymore :( Then my dad's friend came and visited us the week after that and while he was here he invited us to come to Colorado next summer!!! I was so excited! It looks like we may go! On Friday my family traveled to Indiana and we picked up our grandparents and then headed off to Iowa! The wedding was really pretty and happy! The bride was also very very pretty!! Hopefully I'll get some pics on here of it. Well, my grandparents and my great aunt and uncle are coming tomorrow!! O and I forgot, yesterday we went to the zoo. It was sort of ok. The problem was is I saw a dead mouse and a turtle or some kind of animal was trying to eat it! DUSGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I'll go before I have some more disgusting stories to tell!!! Have a great day!
~KC

4 comments:

The Tired College Student said...

Did the mouse look like Remy in Ratatouille?

Kate said...

O ya!! It even had my personality!!!! lol Aren't you talking about that one "cute" mouse???

The Tired College Student said...

Yes, the one I met at camp. :)

Esther said...

scary talk going on here. I think we need to get out the dating handbook here:)