Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hey just wanted to post! This morning when I woke up, it was snowing outside my window! I love it when the snow is falling down! Anyways, my mom didn't think they were having band this morning so I got to sleep in for once in my life! Then this afternoon, Kyla, Kaylen, and Cortlyn came to our house for a little while. We had a nice time. And by the way, congratulations to Callie! I'm sure she is very very very excited!
~KC

P.S. you'll have to get his autograph for me :)

4 comments:

Madam Marjorie said...

--wait a minute---cut--stop---freeze!!!!--- did you say "i actually got to sleep For ONCE IN MY LIFE!" ???? I'm sorry, but being next to you in band for-what?-6 years, i know that waznt the first time,or the second, or the third, or the . . . . hehe, love you
p.s. (that's what friends r 4, right? 2 tell all yer secretsjkjkjkjkjkjk)

Kate said...

Actually I got to sleep IN for once in my life (I was just kidding)

Madam Marjorie said...

youwere "just kidding"? NOKIDDING!!!!!! i--i--i . . .i just can't believe it!!! haha, well i'm very happy that you got to sleep in, and keep dreaming . . .(that comment was for inspiration only--it made no sense whatsoever--i think my engllish teacher would call that a--a--um, yea, a platitude--with an attitiude!haha. ok, delete this comment-i'm nuts.) HEY!!! no comments from the peanut gallery, puhleeze! ok, gtg, bye

Kate said...

WHAT????????????????????? I think you lost me somewhere in there