Thursday, October 11, 2007

How about you just leave a comment and let me know

Hello, how are you? Today I had a violin lesson then I went with my mom to clean and was gone for like 4 or 5 hours! I might get another babysitting job! And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tues. I'm getting my pic taken! Carolyn Evens (my mom cleans for her) is a photographer and has two little boys. So, hopefully she'll ask me to babysitt for her sometime. Well, my fingers are stiff becuase I'm cold. It was like in the 90s this week and yesterday it was like winter! It was cold today too, and I've been freezing most of the time in our house! (for some reason, I'm like the only one in our house that was cold) We're going to get some heat on though! Well, Homecoming's tommorow night!!!! I get to play my violin (instead of singing in the choir some :( o well. It'll probably be really fun! There's a song I LOVE that we're playing and singing. I'm not going to say though because you'll just have to come and here us! hehe lol Well have a WONDERFUL freezing day! (for all of you who live in Cincinnati and Northern KY) and for the rest of you have a WONDERFUL (whatever it is there) day!

No comments: