Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Freezing Pictures!

This morning we had high school band pic. It was FREEZING outside! At least I didn't have a brass instrusment! It was like everything you touched was an ice cube. Then at 11:15 I had to go to choir pic. No more pic today PLEASE! Hopefully the next time I have a pic, it won't be with my uniform on. There was at least one thing I forgot to tell you guys about. On Thur. my friend Marjie (who now lives in GA) suprised me at my house. I was in my room doing school, and my brother was talking like somebody was here that he knew I would be excited to see. I finally came out to see who it was and it was MARJIE! I was so happy! She wouldn't tell me in our emails when she was coming! So, I had some kind of a clue that she was going to be here someday. Well, have tons of school left so I better go do it! BY!
*KC*

No comments: