Monday, October 8, 2007

another intersting post JK

today has been practically another normal day. Sorry, but I won't have really that much to talk about till this weekend! It's HOMECOMING!!!! For some of you who don't know what that is, alumni from GBS come for Friday and Sat. and they have a fest and a concert here. It's cool!!! Well I found out from my friend last night that she's coming!! I was so excited!! I'm here at the library, sapposed to be doing school but instead right now I'm on the computer. Actually I have my English in my lap right now. I'm doing off and on. Well I'll post later!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a comment!!! I promise I'll leave a comment on some of your guys'. ok goodby!
*KC*

1 comment:

Esther said...

They have a fest??? WOW!~!!