Monday, September 28, 2009

So anyways, a quick update. Saturday, I went with Quint and his brother Adam to Delaware, Ohio for a fish fry. It was a rainy, foggy, and cloudy day. Pretty neat though. Neat except for the thunderstorm. That night at my house, I was in my room with homework setting out on my lap, and I heard a boom. I didn't know it was raining so it kind of scared me. I realized sometime later that it was thunder. Well, before the storm happened, (I'm getting ahead of myself) we came back from up near Columbus and we went out to eat with my family at Germantown. It's a pizza type restaraunt. We went through downtown Cincinnati on the way back home. Such an awesome day!
This week I have 2 and half extra days of school off!!!!!!!! YAY!
This weekend, starting Thursday night, my family and I are going to MI! I have some of the most awesome friends there that I'm dying I will be able to see! Anyways, I'm kind of happy right now, so if this post seems too jumbled up, you'll know why.
Later!

1 comment:

~LoRnA~ said...

Awwh that sounds like SO much fun!! I haven't heard about that!! I neeeed a call lol!!