Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hey! :)

I know I say this about every time now that I post, but, I know it's been forever! I'm not sure where to really begin. The last time I posted, I was in IN and it was still summer. School started about a week or two after then. I started the 11th grade! Can't believe I'm getting this old! My class is really small, but we're probably the best:) There's eight of us, three boys and five girls. It's so cute because we all have our own little personalities. Anyways, this year I'm taking Geometry, Anatomy and Physiology, American History, Bible, English 3, Choir, Band, Computer, and PE.
September 11, I turned 17 years old! I felt a little different. It's weird that 18 is next. I went to school, went to lunch and they sang Happy Birthday to me. Then right after lunch is geometry and stupid me, I let them know it was my birthday. So guess what? They sang to me again! My birthday was on a Friday. That night, I went to the Cheesecake Factory with Kimberlee Russell and Esther Byer. We also did a little bit of shopping. Then Quint came and spent the rest of the evening with us back at my house. He gave me the cutest pink Aeropostale hoody along with a pink Aeropostale shirt.
Well, I'm going to quit so you guys don't quit on me :)
Later ~Katrin

No comments: