Monday, October 27, 2008

Here's a post for you Esther!! lol

Well...............hello again! How are you doing today? I'm very very tired but besides that, I'm doing great! I know....it's been taking me a long time to post again but I'm doing it now so yay! You can be happy again! Let's see so this past weekend was Youth Challenge. I went on Friday night and it was alot of fun! Lorna, Kyla, and me were so hiper it wasn't even funny. Well actually it was but we were just way to loud it was soo much fun! Anyways, the Convention was really really good. Yesterday on Sunday, Esther and I traveled with the collage band all the way to St. Marys, OH and Decatur, IN. I was and am soo tired! In morning service though was not so good for me. Well, when I was trying to tune, I couldn't get it on the perfect and right pitch and it was taking me forever, so I decided that it was close enough and I would just go up and play. Well, I was out of tune almost the whole time! ERRRR!!! Then everything else started to go wrong. ERRRRR AGAIN!!!!! O well. The night service went better for me. Thankfully. Anyways, I better go and get some of my studies done so have a wonderful cold day!!!!
~KC

2 comments:

Esther said...

That was SO funny. You were like freaking out about THAT problem. Which I would of too.

Kate said...

HEHEHE!!! :)