Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Thursday to everybody!! I decided to post. lol Well..............I'm not sure where to start. This week has been mainly school and normal life. This past weekend was homecoming 2008!! It's where (for some of you who don't know what it is) alumni from GBS come back home and we celebrate. First, there's a concert. I played in band and sang in the choir. We had some really neat songs this year in choir. Then after the concert you can either go to a reception or go to the homefest. Obviously I chose to go to where all the partying us!!!! Homefest has booths in the school's gym and they sell food for their class or department. This year they had some cool booths like,,, the high school Senoirs had a construction site that was the future place of the pizza palace and they sold pizza, the high school freshmen had a diner which was totally awesome!! I think they should've gotten first place. Anyways, that's just a very few of them. It was fun. Very HOT but fun!!! Tomorrow I hopefully will be going shopping with Lorna!!! I'm excited!!!! (of course!! lol) When am I never excited about going to the mall? :) lol Well, have an awesome week!! O and feel free to leave me alot of comments!!
~KC

6 comments:

~LoRnA~ said...

heyy heyy can't wait to go shoppin with you girly!! See ya tomorrow!!

Blog of a College Student said...

have fun shopping! oh and enjoy it while you can, i have NO time to go shopping now, sadly and i'm really dying to go! lol.... i guess some saturday hopefully...

Kate said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! I couldn't go shopping! o well. ttyl everybody!

Madam Marjorie said...

aero will still be there next time, honey! jk! love ya!

Kate said...

But Aero would've loved me this time! I had tons of money. If I don't go to the mall then I won't have any for the next time we plan to do it. lol!!! Hey how do you like the Josh Groban song?????? Isn't it awesome??

Esther said...

You need to post!!!