Wednesday, August 27, 2008

pictures of camp and one from Iowa

Lorna and me on a terribly hot Sunday afternoon!
sitting in youth service with Mr. Truesdale

Go Pink Panthers!






This last picture is at my cousin's wedding reception in Iowa. The groom gave us the keys and let us go sit in his red convertable MUSTANG!!! So, here I am with my cousin Arem. (and me wearing my ugly sunglasses!) lol






The rest of the pictures are from camp. It was really fun. (even though I was only there for a couple nights and two days) The Demints came with Adam to camp for a little bit which was really fun!

6 comments:

~LoRnA~ said...

LOVE the first pic!! Yeah it was REALLYY HOT!! So anyways love the mustang pic!! TTYL!!

Kate said...

Hey wouldn't it be just so awesome if I ended up getting a mustang like that for my car??lol

The Tired College Student said...

If you did could I drive it? :)

Kate said...

of course! ;)

Madam Marjorie said...

Love ALL your pics! but, no, your sunglasses rn't ugly, katrin! loveya!

Anonymous said...

Great work.