Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hey everybody! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. I'm leaving tomorrow for NC and TN! Hopefully on Friday we'll go to Dollywood! I'm really excited about it! Pray that I'll get brave and go on an even bigger roller coaster this time! I think I'd enjoy it! I just wish I could go with my friends! It would be a blast! O well. My family's great too! lol A week ago my family was in Michigan for camp! It was really fun! The weather was awesome compared to here. It was hardly ever humid if not at all. Then we get towards home and it almost feels like you're stepping into an oven. The weather wasn't the best part about camp though. I suprisingly did pretty well with softball. I even played in the stars and stiffs game. There were two other girls on the team. The stiffs beat us though. :( We're still good anyways. lol I also made some really cool friends! Amanda Newport, Elizabeth Forsee,Leana, and Elizabeth Dercheid. Well, hope you liked my post! Have a great rest of the summer!
~KC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Dollywood!! Wish we could get on a really scary ride and scream the whole way together!!!! lol, oh well...Wish I could've seen you play! that's really awesome that you were on the stars!!! love ya!

~LoRnA~ said...

heyy heyy just stopin by!! thot i would let you know!!

Kate said...

I wish you could've come Marjie! It would have been so much fun. And especially all the screaming! lol :)
Hey Lorna! I'll try to stop by your blog! :)