Monday, April 20, 2009

My week!































































































































































































































































This past week was such a crazy week but fun at the same time! First there was IHC all three days. Then on Friday there was VIP day. Lorna came over for it (along with her brother) and we went all the way up to Carew Tower and enjoyed and awesome That's Amore` banquet, and the weather was amazing that day! It was so pretty. Well, I hope you enjoyed the pictures. I would try to write more, but I'm running out of time! Have a great week!





















6 comments:

~LoRnA~ said...

Loved the update!! I'll reallyy try to get mine updated this week!! It just takes so long and all that you know so yeah!!

Kate said...

thanks for the comment! You're the first one in like 2 months to make one! What a great friend you are!!!!!! lol
ttyl

meluvzmb said...

hey Girl! I miss you...I wish I could have seen you last week call me up sometime !!! We need to hang out..btw really love your song on hereon of my favs!!.....callie <3

Kate said...

Hey Callie! Thanks! I <3 you too! I'll try to call you I promise!

~LoRnA~ said...

Heyyy I got a post on!! And your welcome for the comment!! ;) I had SO much fun hanging out with you all week!! We need to hang out more often!!

Madam Marjorie said...

really cute pics! I like your background too! Love ya!