Tuesday, February 10, 2009

can you guess what I've been up to?

Here's an update for you precious readers of my blog. I'm not going to write a long, fancy post, but I think this pic pretty much explains at least some of it! lol On Esther's b-day, we went shopping and ate at Chipotle. Well, while were shopping at Gabriel Brothers, we found theses really, dangerous, funky shoes. (go to Esther's blog and she'll explain) I'm the one with the funkiest looking ones becuase they were uglier than the pink and I had my socks on. And Esther's the one with the cute skirt and pretty shoes on. Yes. Have you guessed already? I have had crazy moments since I've updated last! Well, you're probably thinking I have something wrong with me right now so that's all for now! Post soon! JK!!!!!!! lol :p


P.S Go ACA!

2 comments:

Esther said...

lol:) that was fun

Madam Marjorie said...

man, katrin, I have a green purse those would go with! How much were they? LOL JKJKJKJK!!!! About your ps, is it basketball season?