Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Well, I decided to post an all written post instead of a picture post this time. My life has consisted of school life and other stuff. I started school on Tuesday and I'm already not so excited about it. :( I started speech this semester so I'm not sure what all I'll have to do with that. Hopefully I won't have to speak in front of anybody but my family. :o It's actually snowing today! It's very pretty. I wish we would just get a bunch of it so we could go sledding and not have to worry too much about school! (this probably is going to sound quite random). O and by the way, my volleyball team won last night! (even though I did quite horrible lots of times) I also got to spend time at Esther's house on Monday after days that we haven't done much together!
Adam redid my blog after the Christmas one, but stupid me, I tried to change my template, and I messed it up after trying that. And...of course I would have no idea how to fix it so I just got one from Pyzam. Anyways, this is my post for 1-7-08. Happy Valentines Day! :) <3

No comments: