Friday, December 12, 2008

Staff and Faculty Christmas Dinner '08

*Esther and I*
*Alicia, Esther and I*
Wednesday night was the staff and faculty Christmas dinner at Higher Ground Conference Center. The place is so pretty at Christmas time. I wish I had pictures of it. :( The food was awesome (too awesome I'm afraid). For desert I got apple dumplings with two scoops of cinnamon ice cream!!! Actually, I couldn't eat it all so that was good I guess. The did some kind of singing olympics and some tables had to act out a Christmas song. Thankfully my table didn't have too. Zach's table had to do All I Want For Christmas I My Two Front Teeth. The little girl that was sitting at that table had her two front teeth missing so it was perfect! (they just let her do all the work pretty much) lol The last song was a tie breaker and the song was Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. :p We have so much fun at that party! Anyways, there are two pics from the party so enjoy them even though you don't get to see too much of the party! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

~LoRnA~ said...

Heyy!! I enjoyed your update!! Hopefully tomorrow(Friday) works out call me today!!(Thursday) LOLL :)!!

Kate said...

Guess what!? It didn't work out! lol We'll seriously have to do it sometime! :) ttyl