Monday, November 17, 2008

It's a wintery update! (just don't look at the Summer 2008! lol)

Adam and Jasmine out on the ice
We weren't ready for the pic!! lol
Nini, D'Benjamin, Tameka, Esther, and I
*Best Friends For Life!*
Sabrina having a bad night! :)
D'Benjamin, Jasmine, and Adam
Esther and I again!
She wasn't quite ready for this one either :)
Our group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):)
This past Saturday night, Adam, Esther, and I took some kids from Teen Power #2 ice skating!! We had an interesting one, but at the same time they were good!!

4 comments:

Madam Marjorie said...

so cute! well, since you're sneaky little poll closed WITHOUT ME, I'll just say, I like your hair lots of ways, but it's really cute in that pic with lorna (3rd one down). Miss ya!
Marjie

Kate said...

Hey call me soon please!!!!! We need to have a long talk!!! (since it's been forever!!!! lol)

The Tired College Student said...

Your new template is cool looking where did you get it? ;P (I'm not trying to be conceited but I am being dumb. ;) ) Have a great day girl!!!

Kate said...

A really nice guy that I know went on the internet somewhere and did it somehow. lol It does look really cool doesn't it? He did a great job! ;) Hope you have a great day too!