Monday, September 22, 2008

A RECENT POST!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!! Sorry it's taking me forever to get an update. It's probably going to be a short one but o well. Let's see..................I turned *16* years old on September the 11 and had a great one! I got lots of stuff like, tons of purses, gift cards, a Bengals hoodie, and lots of other stuff. I even got hot pink roses from my parents, and a red digital camera from my grandparents!! It's really cool. On the Sunday after my b-day, Cincinnati had a hurricane!!! lol Well, it was like hurricane winds. Part of the tree in our backyard got blown over, our roof got damaged and our power went out. Only for a short time though. So, school was out all week because of the electricity but now we're all back to normal life! Tomorrow is a picnic so I need to go get school done! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Madam Marjorie said...

yea!!!! I just know you rock at being 16!!! Can't wait to get together sometime! love ya!

Kate said...

whatever!!! Hey would should fly up here really fast for game night at Burlington tonight! lol