Friday, June 20, 2008

Camp pics!

our big and awesome group!
Kyla was in the back seat praying for Jamie(the driver) and us! JK!

Sunglasses are always cool!



Good friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Gangsta!





Esther was having alot of fun!




Best Friends Forever!





Us again!









Sweet friends!!! Friends Forever!







On our was to Alabama!









Me and my best friend Marjie who has not changed one bit! But if she has then it wouldn't be the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I have the best friends in the world!!!








7 comments:

Madam Marjorie said...

your blog rocks my socks!!! Yeah the pics are great Katrin--where's the other one? lol gtg, i love ya!
marjie PS LOVE your music!

Kate said...

the other one???
P.S thanks!!! That pic of you and me is adorable!!!! Did you notice I look younger? Hey I just thought of somthing though, when we turn 70 we'll take a pic together and we'll probably look like we're 30 something!!! lol Love ya too!

~LoRnA~ said...

Enjoyed the pics!! TTYL!!

Madam Marjorie said...

something about taking pictures with certain people. . .hmmmmm, perhaps I should form a hypothesis about this dear. . .lets see-gotit!!! Some people bring out the best in me, while others. . .ahem. I won't say any names--nojk love ya!

Blog of a College Student said...

hey this is ruth ann! looks like yaal had fun at camp!! i just thought i'd let you know that i got a blog! so go look (although it's not too exciting right now!)..ttyl

Esther said...

These pics look strangely familiar.

Anonymous said...

OMW!!! Ok...where did u get "she's praying for us and Jamie?" lol ~*Kyla